Monday, January 4, 2016

BOLD MAKEUP LOOK: PINK CHEEKS MAKEUP TUTORIAL

If you follow me on Pinterest, you've probably seen this already. Pinterest really inspires me to get creative with my makeup and do fun things with it. I'm always pinning things I want to do/try, and when I found this picture I decided it was time to start. Why not? I have what I need for this - so I did it. Very differently, but I did it, and it was fun.

Photographer: Bec Martinmake-up: Colette MillerModel: Jess @ IMG

My version (yes I do realize I had to change shirts in the middle):




How I did it:
My face was doing pretty well (acne-wise) on that day so I didn't use foundation, and I skipped to concealer. I used the Max Factor Color Corrector Stick in green to erase the little amount of redness I had on my face and BareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener in the shade Luminous 2 for my under-eyes. 
Then I started piling on the blush - all over my cheeks, cheekbones, even the sides of my forehead. I used a combination of Down Boy by The Balm (blush) and Topshop's Flush (cream blush) - sorry I couldn't find a link. 

I know my version isn't exactly the same, but I just wanted to experiment a little.
And that's it! What do you think of this makeup look? Would you try it (just for fun - or out if you're brave enough)? Would you like to see more posts like this, where I try to recreate bold makeup looks I find on Pinterest? Because I do them a lot with my friends when we're bored (you'd know if you'd follow me on Instagram hehe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I will get back to you as soon as I can. It means so much to me when people actually take their time to read my blog & comment. Xx