Wednesday, November 25, 2015

RELAUNCHING

Since May, I have been abandoning my blog. I don't know why, really. I knew I'd be away for the summer and I even created a form for guest bloggers to apply for guest posts. I never even looked if anyone applied. I'm so sorry and I feel so bad.

It's really a shame that I stopped blogging, I missed it. Looking back at my (old) blogging email, I've realized I missed out on quite a few opportunities. But that's okay, I've made great memories during the summer.

But I really have missed this. That's why I'm back. Hopefully, this blog will be less cringe-worthy. I'm so happy to be back.

This blog is going to be more focused on wearing things that make you feel confident and doing things that will make you feel better about yourself because I know we all suffer from a low self-esteem - at least every once in a while.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I will get back to you as soon as I can. It means so much to me when people actually take their time to read my blog & comment. Xx