Thursday, December 24, 2015

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS 2016









 Photo credit: Pink Pot, edited by me

SCHOOL
-Get better grades
-Choose which high school I want to switch into. (I already am in high-school but have to switch schools)
-Get accepted to that school.

SOCIAL
-Make friends with people who already go to that school.
-Keep in touch with my friends who won't go to the same school as me.
-Make friends at whatever school I choose to go to before going there.

BLOGGING
-Keep blogging and stick to my blog
-Improve my photography
-Get a domain
-Start a newsletter

GOALS
-Go on a trip abroad with my friends.
-Take nice aesthetic pictures for my Instagram feed
-Snapchat everything fun I do to a new Snapchat account so at the end of the year I can look back at all the nice times I had. (you can add my personal Snapchat by snap-code now by scanning this or add @zoeeozstar):


What are your plans, goals and resolutions for 2016? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I will get back to you as soon as I can. It means so much to me when people actually take their time to read my blog & comment. Xx